IMEMS provides the following specialist services:
Approvals, Compliance & Auditing
- Planning and environmental approvals (State & Federal).
- Impact assessments.
- Environmental Evaluations.
- Transitional Environmental Programs.
- Auditing, gap analysis and due diligence investigations.
- Development, implementation and assessment of Environmental Management Programs and Systems (ISO 14001).
Soil & Water
- Contaminated land investigations, risk assessment, remediation, validation and reporting works including Site Management Plans and Remediation Action Plans.
- Model for Effluent Disposal using Land Irrigation (MEDLI) assessment and reporting.
- Acid Sulphate Soil investigations and management plans.
- Land rehabilitation works.
- Erosion and Sediment Control advice.
- Wastewater treatment process review and advice.
- Groundwater well installation and monitoring.
- Surface water monitoring.
- Community and industrial integrated catchment management process facilitation.
Flora & Fauna
- Native vegetation assessment and establishment of offsets.
- Ecological assessment.
- Spotter Catcher services.
- Fauna surveys.
- Revegetation works.
- Process improvement and waste minimisation studies.
- Liquid and solid waste treatment including contaminant immobilisation works.
- Waste classification and advice.
Specialist Advice & Assistance
- Land use planning.
- Life Cycle Analysis (LCA) and cleaner production strategy development.
- Environmental, food, beverage and wastewater microbiology.
- Liaison and negotiation between industry, government and community stakeholders.
- GIS & CAD.
- Major project Fatal Flaw assessments.
- Specialised contract assessment with respect to land use and environmental approval requirements.
- Development and delivery of training programs.
- Technical peer-review of reports and publications.